• Howard University Hospital: secured Building use change for 915 Rhode Island Avenue, Northwest DC.
• Colonel Brooks Tavern: secured land use change
• Safeway: assisted in securing a land use change for the Georgia Avenue and Piney Branch Road Safeway Marketplace and a parking variance
• Refuge Temple Of Our Lord Jesus Christ: secured an alley closing for expanding church facilities
• Clinton AME Zion: parking variance
• Tinker L Street NE: Lot occupancy variance
• First St Bed & Breakfast: Use variance for two townhouses conversion to a bed & breakfast inn
• Park West Medical Systems: parking and lot occupancy variance
• Completed 9 national research projects for former U.S, Departmrent of transportation, urban mass Transportation Administratiaon of which ( Self-Service Fare Collection was designated "STATE OF THE ART".
• Highway noise-- A guide to visual quality in noise barrier design implement package - U.S. department of transportation federal highway administration
• Functional Replacement Program-Nationwide Standards Research Project for publicly owned elementary and high schools. Prepared for U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration Office of right-of-way
• U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration office of right-of-way Junkyards the highway and Visual Quality
• U.S. Energy Conservation Retrofit Study Department of Housing and Urban Developement Volume. 1 Energy Analysis.
? Stoddard Baptist Nursing Home located at 1818 Newton Street, Northwest DC, (a 160-year-old mansion). Services: secured approval for renovation of the exterior features including windows, balustrade, walls and portico roof.
? National Association of Colored Women Club, 1601 & R Street, Northwest DC.Services: secured approval of exterior features (Windows, fire escape removal) for renovation of the 5-story building in a historic area.
? Sun Trust Bank, ChinaTown DC. Services: secured Chinatown Advisory Committee approval and DC Office of Planning approval for the design of the new 7th & H Street Northwest, Chinatown Sun Trust Bank. Also prepared appropriate architectural and engineering documents.
Conforming Projects to Local Code Requirements • NATIONAL RESEARCH